- Internet access at a speed of 100 Mbp/s download, 50 Mbp/s upload
- Free access to a landline
- Unlimited calls to fixed lines in 49 destinations including mainland France
- A range of TVservices including access to more than 100 channels and to High Definition (HD) channels on two televisions
- Provision of 2 Freebox units for these TV services :
o High Definition compatible Optical Freebox including router and WiFi functions, with 4 Ethernet ports,
o High Definition compatible Freebox HD connected to the Optical Freebox via Ethernet or WiFi to provide access to the audiovisual services on a second television, including a digital video recorder.
Free will carry out installation within one month of the validation of the subscribers request where it is offered.
Free's strategy has been to maintain its price of €29.99 per month for its basic broadband service. It has consistently increased the capability of that package. Thus Free is ratcheting up the competitive environment again and is continuing to set the pace in the broadband market in France.