- Playing Blu-ray disks: quality very good, but there is no display showing how long the disk has played.
- Playing DVDs: quality good, but there is no display showing how long the disk has played.
- Network setup: D due to requirement to support Shared WEP
- Network operation: B+ connects immediately except when running a file backup across the WiFi network.
- Service Availability: B+ due to limited set of applications supported; however Netflix streaming and Pandora are very good.
- Service set up: A very easy
- Service operation: A easy to use
We are watching or listening to streamed content nearly every day. It is a great supplement when we cannot find anything interesting the broadcast channels. I think that Internet streaming to the TV will become an important outlet for video content over time. It will be something that the Pay TV providers have to include in their offering. I think that Internet streaming to the TV will bring the cost of Pay TV down as more people "cut the cord" as I have done and replace Pay TV services with a combination of broadcast and Internet streaming content.