Monday, August 27, 2007

Webinar and Conference Appearance

I will be making a presentation in an iHollywood Forum webinar on Wednesday, August 29 at 10:00 AM PT on opportunities in IPTV. I will identify opportunities for service providers and for manufacturers based on a new forecast and market share analysis that is currently in the final stages. You can register at this link if you would like to attend. It is open to all.

I will also be making a presentation at the iHollywood Forum IPTV World Conference on Tuesday, September 25 as part of a panel titled "The Mobile Phone as the Wild Card". I will talk about how Mobile TV and IPTV fit together. This conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the San Francisco Airport.

Say hello if you attend this conference. I would like to meet the people that read this blog.

No comments: