Friday, December 21, 2007

SFR to Acquire Neuf Cegetel

SFR, a mobile service provider, plans to acquire Neuf Cegetel in France. SFR currently owns 40 percent of Neuf Cegetal and is looking to acquire the remaining 60 percent. It appears that the combined company currently has about 600 thousand IPTV subscribers.

The combination of SFR and Neuf Cegetel will be strong competitor to the incumbent, France Telecom. Neuf Cegetel is a major IPTV provider in France and will bring that to the combination.

No comments: