- About 55 percent of Internet users watch videos over the Internet
- About 22 percent of TV viewers are using DVRs and is growing strongly
- The number of mobile TV viewers is about 2 percent of the number of TV users
- Average time spent watching Internet videos is only about 2 percent of the time watching TV
- Mobile TV users watch it only about 3 percent of the time spent watching TV, however more than 3 hours a month is significant for such a small screen.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Nielson TV Viewing Numbers
Light Reading has published an article giving the results of the latest Nielson study of TV viewing in the U.S. Interesting conclusions from these numbers include: